Table of Contents
Bigg Boss Tamil 7: What’s new this season?
Hey, are you ready for some bigg fun? Bigg Boss Tamil, the show that has been rocking the Tamil TV screens for six years, is back with a bang. The show, hosted by the one and only Kamal Haasan, is going to start on October 1 at 6 PM on Vijay Television and Disney Plus Hotstar. The show will have 16 contestants who will live in a house for 100 days, doing various tasks and facing challenges, while we watch them through cameras.
But wait, there’s a twist. This season, there will be not one, but two houses for the contestants. Yes, you heard it right. In some promo videos, Kamal had hinted that this season will have two different levels of the game, with the contestants divided between them. He also said that the game, the house and the rules have changed, and that the contestants will have to face more surprises and shocks.
What does this mean? How will the two houses work? What will be the advantages or disadvantages of being in each house? Will there be two big bosses? Will the contestants be able to talk or switch between the houses? How will the nominations and eliminations happen in this format?
We don’t know yet. The makers have kept everything under wraps. But we are sure that it will be a lot of fun and drama. So stay tuned for more updates.
Bigg Boss Tamil 7: Who are the contestants?
Who will be the lucky ones to enter the Bigg Boss house this season? We will find out on October 1, when Kamal Haasan will introduce them to us. But till then, we can guess and speculate based on some rumours and reports.
Some of the names that have been buzzing on social media are:
- Ananya Rao, a TV actress who has acted in shows like Kalyanam Mudhal Kadhal Varai and Thaenmozhi B.A.
- Vijay Varma, a dancer and choreographer who has worked in films like Master and Kaala
- Frederick Johnson, a model and actor who has appeared in ads and web series
- Nivisha, a singer and actress who has sung songs like Vaanam Mella from Neethaane En Ponvasantham
- Abbas, a veteran actor who has starred in films like Kadhal Desam and Minnale
- Dhanusha Rajendran, a radio jockey and voice artist who has dubbed for actresses like Samantha Akkineni and Keerthy Suresh
- Suresh Chakravarthy, a chef and actor who was part of Bigg Boss Tamil 4
- Ramesh Thilak, a comedian and actor who has acted in films like Soodhu Kavvum and Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren
These are some of the names that we have heard so far. But we don’t know if they are true or not. The makers have also teased that there will be some surprise entries and wild card contestants this season.
So let’s wait and watch who will make it to the Bigg Boss house this season.
Bigg Boss Tamil 7: How to watch the show?
How can you watch Bigg Boss Tamil 7? It’s simple. You can watch it on Vijay Television from Monday to Sunday at 9:30 PM. You can also watch it on Disney Plus Hotstar, where you can watch it live or catch up on the episodes later. You can also watch some exclusive content on the OTT platform, such as unseen clips, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage.
Bigg Boss Tamil 7 is going to be an exciting and entertaining season with Kamal Haasan as the host and two houses as the twist. The show will show us the drama, emotions, conflicts, friendships, romance, comedy, and fun that happen among the contestants as they compete for the title of Bigg Boss Tamil 7 winner.